|21/09/2020 - 22/09/2020||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Effective Store and Warehouse Management||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|02/09/2020 - 03/09/2020||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Customer Centrice Service : The Business Success Factor||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|13/04/2020 - 14/04/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Effective Store and Warehouse Management||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|20/02/2020 - 21/02/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Customer Centrice Service : The Business Success Factor||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|09/01/2020 - 10/01/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Effective Store and Warehouse Management||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
Many organizations are undertaking efforts to better understand consumer activity as a way to onboard new customers and generate second sell opportunities.
Irrespective of the market that you play in, understanding what the customer expects and how you perform in meeting or exceeding those expectations can serve as a market differentiator in situations where you can close the gap.
While all of us would like to think that we have the best products and services to offer within our respective industry, the reality is that it doesn’t really matter what we think if the existing and prospective customers think otherwise.
By the end of this customer service workshop, participants will be able to:
- Become familiar with a range of innovative customer service concepts.
- See the strategic advantage of being customer focused, get some ideas on reshaping the workplace to reach your company goals.
- Know how to fulfill their personal goals as well as company goals.
- Learn new options for handling customer conflict and making it a resource.
- Know how to turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates
D A Y 1
MODULE 1: GETTING YOUR STAFF ON BOARD WITH SERVICE!
- Attitude of Excellent Service
Excellent service starts with the attitude of the individual service provider. This module helps learners see the connection between how they feel when receiving good and bad customer service and those feelings of the customers they serve.
- Defining customer service
- 3 elements of customer service
- Shift of customer service
MODULE 2: HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD IN MEETING YOUR CUSTOMER’S NEEDS!
- Identifying Customer Needs
Identifying the needs of customers is a skill that requires listening and probing. This module provides skill building in understanding how to identify customer needs.
- Understand customer needs and wants
- 4 types of customer service behaviours
- 7 things that a customer expects
MODULE 3: ENERGIZE YOUR STAFF TO PERFORM AWARD-WINNING SERVICE!
- Thoughtful Body Language and Words
Most of the communication with customers is through body language. This module provides practice in all areas of body language and words as it relates to service delivery
- Positive verbal communication
- Ensuring 2 ways of communication
- Avoid negative words
- Project a positive image
- The importance of feedback
- Nonverbal communication
D A Y 2
MODULE 4: EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION IS AN OPPORTUNITY!
- Uncompromising Service at Every Contact Point
Each contact point with a customer is an opportunity to delight or disappoint. This module guides learners through a comprehensive analysis of their role, and the service contact points for which they are responsible.
- Customer loyalty – building rapport that last
- Developing trust with the customer
- Benefits of customer relationship
- Implementing effective CRM
- Ways to enhance customer relationship
MODULE 5: TURN LOST REVENUE INTO INCREASED REVENUE!
- Resolving Conflict
Customers get angry and your staff needs the skills to handle them. This module provides learners with a simple process to professionally handle difficult situations without taking the customer’s anger personally.
- Empathy : Service recovery
- Finding the actual cause of the breakdown
- Looking from the customer perspective
- 6 areas of recovery
- Strategies for recovery and regaining trust from the customer
MODULE 6: LET YOUR CUSTOMERS GROW YOUR BUSINESS FOR YOU!
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
It is the little things that make a big difference. This module focuses on the opportunities to exceed expectations in such a way that customers speak highly of your business to others.
- Setting high priorities
- Projecting a healthy and positive image
- The power of partnership
- Providing superior and excellent service
- Adapting GEM
This is a highly interactive programme where participants will be exposed to role plays, self-analysis, creativity games, case studies and discussions in order to discover their own strength and how to capitalize it to serve customers in an effective and efficient manner.