Course Introduction ›
In an Awesome Team environment, every individual are responsible to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Each unit collaborates together with fellow members of the organization to produce extraordinary results. A GREAT Team may have diverse job function and individuals may belong to a specific department, however they are unified with other members of the organizations to accomplish the overall objectives. The bigger picture drives their action, and they existence is to serve a bigger picture.
Course Objectives ›
At the end of this team-building program, participants should be able to realize:
- The value of working as a team
- Ways to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- How to identify their team player style and how to use it with their own team
- Techniques for building team trust
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
Course Outline ›
NOTE: Belows are the program’s learning content for your evaluation purposes. For detailed activity itinerary, please obtain it from Knowledge Hub Asia. Thank you.
DEFINING AWESOME TEAMS
To get started, you will help participants define what a team is and what different kinds of teams there are. Participants will also demonstrate synergy through a simple exercise.
ESTABLISHING TEAM NORMS
This session will look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of teams. Participants will also explore ground rules and team contracts.
WORKING AS A TEAM
During this session, participants will learn how to use the Degrees of Support to help teamwork through controversial issues.
YOUR TEAM PLAYER TYPE
Next, participants will score their preassignment and identify their team player type. Participants will then work in small groups to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of their type and how to use this information to their advantage.
BUILDING TEAM TRUST
Trust is one of those mainstay virtues. It is the bond that allows any kind of significant relationship to exist between people. In this session, participants will explore some ways to establish and build trust on their team.
THE STAGES OF TEAM DEVELOPMENT
Every group of people, whether they are a team or just a group working together, grows and evolves. Participants will spend this session looking at Tuckman and Jensen’s five stages of team development: forming, storming, norming, performing, and adjourning.
TEAM BUILDING WITH TORI
Another way of looking at team development is the TORI model, developed by Jack and Lorraine Gibb. Participants will experience this model through a fun exercise.
If a team is going to succeed, they must be able to communicate well with each other. This session will cover some basic principles of communication.
BECOMING A GOOD TEAM PLAYER
To wrap the course up, participants will think about ways to increase interaction among their team and build trust.
- Program is designed based Yandaro 2 Steps Learning Formulac where learning is fun and interactive
- Emphasis on quality execution in activity T-Up and debrief that is relevant to program objectives.
- NOTE: Program will be conducted both indoor & outdoor