How well do you manage the “Three P’s” of warehousing and inventory control?
Managing Product: Keeping your inventory flow running smoothly
Managing Processes: The logistics of supply chain management
Managing People: Taming the “Wild Cards” of productivity
In today’s business environment, warehouses can be the key link between success and positive cash flow or failure and overwhelming red ink. And, as the gatekeeper of the warehouse and inventory control system, you’re the one everyone looks to for answers because you’re the only one who fully understands the hurdles of running an effective warehouse.
Through this accelerated experiential warehouse management workshop, you will learn and apply 7 Best Practices of Store and Warehouse Management in order to develop yourself as a better warehouse manager/supervisor, achieve better productivity and better profit for your organization.
- Understand what is Effective Warehouse Management all about?
- Learn 12 KEY Roles and Responsibilities of Warehouse Professionals
- Develop RIGHT Attitude and Mindset of Warehouse Professionals
- SEVEN Warehouse Management Control
- RECEIVING CONTROL?
- WAREHOUSE CONTROL?
- ISSUING CONTROL?
- MATERIAL HANDLING CONTROL?
- DATA CONTROL?
- INVENTORY CONTROL?
- SPACE & SAFETY CONTROL?
Develop Warehouse Action Plan for Higher Productivity and Better Time Management
Part 1 : WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- 1.1 6 KEY Objectives of Warehouse Management
- 1.2 12 KEY Roles & Responsibilities
- 1.3 Effective vs Ineffective Warehouse
- 1.4 RIGHT Attitude & Mindset of Warehouse Professional
- 1.5 Skill 1: Are You an Effective Warehouse Professional?
Part 2 : BEST PRACTICE 1 – RECEIVING CONTROL?
- Operational Skills of Receiving Storekeeper
- Special Skills of Receiving Storekeeper
- Effective Receiving – Indicator to Effective Warehouse?
- Techniques to Improve Accuracy & Speed of Receiving
- Skill 2: Receiving Storekeeper’s Job Duties & Standard
Part 3 : BEST PRACTICE 2 – WAREHOUSE CONTROL?
- Practical Warehouse Layout to Minimize, Abolish and Prevent Unnecessary
- Time Wasted and Inefficiencies
- Types of Coding Methods for Parts Storage
- Criteria of Effective Coding System
- Skill 3: Develop BEST Material Coding
Part 4 : BEST PRACTICE 3 – ISSUING CONTROL?
- Analyze WHERE goes wrong in Issuing Parts Process
- Minimize, Abolish and Prevent Out-of-Stock
- Issuing Parts to Fast vs Medium vs Slow-moving Models
- Techniques to Improve Issuing Effectiveness
- Skill 4: Problem-Solution Analysis on Parts Issuing
Part 5 : BEST PRACTICE 4 – MATERIAL HANDLING CONTROL?
- 4 Key Benefits of Effective Material Handling Equipment
- Factors influencing Material Handling Selection
- Different Stages of Warehouse System
- Material Handling Audit
- Skill 5: Selection of Material Handling Equipment
Part 6 : BEST PRACTICE 5 – DATA CONTROL?
- Physical Data Control: CYCLE COUNT
- KPI to ensure HIGH ACCURACY in Physical Data
- Computer Data Control: REPORT CONTROL
- Training to ensure HIGH ACCURACY in Computer Data
- Skill 6: Effective On-Job-Training Technique
Part 7 : BEST PRACTICE 6 – INVENTORY CONTROL?
- 3 Major Inventory Indicators
- Inventory Analysis: ABC, FSN, XYZ & VED
- Reactive vs Proactive Strategy in Dead Stock Reduction
- Key Methods to REDUCE Inventory Holding Days
Skill 7: Effective Application of Inventory Analysis
Part 8 : BEST PRACTICE 7 – SPACE & SAFETY CONTROL?
- 5S – the KEY to Optimize Warehouse SPACE
- Identify Flameable Material & Hazardous Material
- Safety Issues & Precautions in Warehouse
- Benefits of implementing ISO Procedure in Warehouse
- Skill 8: Warehouse Action Plan for Higher Productivity
For registration please Contact :Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Esther Yong
Mobile : 012-2696928
Office Tel : 03-762598621, 03-76259862