To raise the level of Financial awareness of employees and enable them to use the financial information provided to make holistic short-term and long-term decisions in managing the operations and businesses. This include providing knowledge on roles and principles of budgeting, financial planning, contributing to the financial reporting and analysis.
It also helps employees to gain confidence in using the right financial terminologies and accounting principles of financial management, for both personal and business success. In addition, it gives an overview and for us to deepen the financial skillset.
Who Should Attend :
Managers, Project Managers or Executives who wish to understand basic financial terminology and understand basic financial report to enhance their understanding in business and operation.
Training Methodology :
Kahoot Quiz, Business Simulation, Case Study and Slides Presentation
COURSE OUTLINE :
• Role of the budget in corporate governance
• Sources of information
• Key accounting concepts
• Forecasting revenue
• Types of costs
• Overview of budgeting process and model considerations
• Budgeting vs forecasting
• Planning the model
• Bottom up budget models
• Optimize planning of resources to achieve budgeted targets
• Measure and evaluate performance against forecasts
• Building flexibility into time series analysis
• Rolling (dynamic) budgets
• Model development framework
• Introduction to forecasting
• Why forecasting is important
• Forecasting objects and objectives
• Time series analysis
• Understand your data. Identify trend and seasonality in time series.
• Understand and analyse anomalies in data
• Time series forecasting
• Evaluating forecasting accuracy
• Understand the different accuracy measures
• And their importance.