|07/10/2020 - 08/10/2020||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Managing Difficult Employees Absenteeism||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|09/06/2020 - 10/06/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Managing Difficult Employees Absenteeism||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|22/10/2019 - 23/10/2019||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Managing Difficult Employees Absenteeism||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|27/06/2019 - 28/06/2019||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Managing Difficult Employees Absenteeism||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|17/08/2017 - 18/08/2017||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Managing Difficult Employees & Absenteeism||Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya|
Course Introduction ›
Having difficult employees in the organization can be a big issue. Difficult behavior can be problematic when it is affecting others at workplace.
Negative behavior can damage team unity and working relationships. The most common issues on difficult employees are The Bully, The Passive Aggressive, The Gossip and Critics.
Attendance issue and failure to deliver results is another important issue face by every organization.
It is important for an employer to learn how to identify problem employees and to attend the issue effectively and efficiently before it affects the productivity and performance of the organization.
Course Objectives ›
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the Meaning of Difficult Employees and Absenteeism in the Malaysia Context
- Understand the different forms and causes of Difficult Employees and Absenteeism
- Create the appropriate strategy and conducive climate and environment required to reduce the problem
- Acquire the relevant technical and legal knowledge in dealing with such problems and situations
- Acquire the requisite soft skills.
- Use as forum to examine the situations and analyze the choices
- Discuss and brainstorm on own peculiar situations and synergizes new and innovative methods of remedy
Course Outline ›
MODULE 1 – MEANING OF DIFFICULT EMPLOYEES VIS-A-VIS ABSENTEEISM
MODULE 2 – DIFFICULT EMPLOYEES PROBLEMS
- Work Habits
- Poor Performance
- Excessive Medical Leave
MODULE 3 – ABSENTEEISM
- Factors, Causes and Effects of Absenteeism
- Identifying Absenteeism
- Law on Absenteeism
MODULE 4 – MANAGING DIFFICULT EMPLOYEES / ABSENTEEISM: THE SOFT APPROACH
- Creating a positive work environment and culture
- Counselling techniques and tactics
MODULE 5 – MANAGING DIFFICULT EMPLOYEES / ABSENTEEISM: THE HARD APPROACH
- The Hot-Stove Principle
- The Disciplinary Process
MODULE 6 – DEVELOPING A MODEL PROCEDURE
- In conformance with Company Policy and Company Rules & Regulations
MODULE 7 – INDUSTRIAL COURT AWARDS AND GUIDELINES