|25/08/2020||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Achieving Customer Service Excellent with Effective Communication Skills||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|21/05/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Achieving Customer Service Excellent with Effective Communication Skills||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|01/04/2020 - 02/04/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Achieving High Level Managerial Skill||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|13/01/2020||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Achieving Customer Service Excellent with Effective Communication Skills||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
|03/12/2019||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Achieving Customer Service Excellent with Effective Communication Skills||The HUB @ Jaya One, PJ, Petaling Jaya|
Having great marketing skill will get you the first sale. However Effectivecustomer service skills will ensure you are able to sustain your customer. It is not about knowing how well you can speak. It is more about the ability to understand and listen well to achieve customer satisfaction.
The way in which you interact with you customer has much impact on your company reputation than the product or services you are offering.
By the end of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the importance of communication and how it affects business results.
- Learn how to use communication to deliver excellent customer service.
- Acquire the skills on how to create a positive impact on customer on first impression and to communicate with right word, tome and body language
- Create a win-win situation by applying human relationship principles when dealing with customers, staff, colleagues and supervisors.
MODULE 1 – THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
- What is communication?
- What is interpersonal communication?
- Challenges to communication
- Barriers to communication
- Defining customer service
- 3 elements of customer service
- Identifying common communication problems at work
- Group assignment and de-briefing
- Role-play applying all the types of question at work environment
MODULE 2 – COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENT
- The power of words
- Defining words : How you say it
- Neutral words & Action words
- Make your words precise, powerful and memorable
- Avoiding negative words
MODULE 3 – COMMUNICATION THAT WINS CUSTOMERS
- Positive verbal communication
- Ensuring 2 ways of communication
- Avoid negative words
- Project a positive image
- Role play practice using 3 communication techniques
MODULE 4 – FIRST IMPRESSION TO WIN CUSTOMER
- Grooming for First Impression
- Tidiness and cleanliness
- Tidiness and cleanliness
- Nonverbal communication Quest
- Understanding customer needs
- Strategies for recovery and regaining trust from the customer
This course will be conducted via group interaction, individual exercise, case studies, role-play, lectures and video/ films.