An effective email must be clear, concise, complete, and correct. It must convey your message in an appropriate tone as well.
Thus, this workshop will provide you with the skills and knowledge of different styles of professional email writing to meet different situations.
- Construct business emails to effective results.
- Understand the reader’s perspective when writing
- Save time and handle correspondence with less instruction.
- Adapt your writing style to suit the nature of the correspondence while achieving clarity and brevity.
- Write accurately and professionally, avoiding unnecessary jargon or clichés.
- Avoid common errors
Who Should Attend
Managers, Head of Departments, Sales Professionals, Executive and Secretaries who are required to present a professional email.
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning of email writing through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities.
Module 1 – A Well Crafted Emails
- Put messages into words clearly
- Demonstrate quality work
- Tighten up your prose: taking out excess words and phrases
- Wordy phrases on diet
Module 2 – The Must-Know Steps In Writing
- Identify your aims
- Establish relevant facts
- Recognizing the recipient
- Getting the right response from readers
Module 3 – Emails That Outshine
- Importance of tone in writing
- Avoid negative phrases
- Letters and email that say “yes”
- Letters and email that say “no”
Module 4 – Formal and Informal Emails
- Components of a corporate email
- Organize messages in proper format
- Never beat around the bush : getting straight to the point
Module 5 – Effective Ways of Writing
- The weakest link in writing emails
- Netiquette: email etiquette
- Format: is there one?