|07/09/2017 - 08/09/2017||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Strategic Management & Leadership||Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Petaling Jaya|
|06/03/2017 - 07/03/2017||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Strategic Management & Leadership||Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya|
|01/09/2016 - 02/09/2016||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Strategic Management and Leadership||Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya|
|01/03/2016 - 02/03/2016||1:00 am - 9:00 am||Strategic Management & Leadership||Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya|
Growing a business means making many decisions about the way you want to expand your operation. Creating a strategic plan is a key component of planning for growth.
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the key analytical tools used in strategy formulation.
- Benefit from a holistic decision-making and creative thinking process.
- Understand the application of the strategic analysis tools to the problems and issues faced within their industries.
- Be exposed to diverse perspectives for analyzing strategic problems.
- Gain an insight into the best practices in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Witness a visible impact in terms of creative and breakthrough strategies.
D A Y 1
MODULE 1 – THE THREE STRATEGY-MAKING TASKS (VISION / MISSION & OBJECTIVES)
- Understanding the characteristics of a Strategic Vision and Mission / Business Definitions /
- Defining a Company’s Business / Broad or Narrow Mission Statement
MODULE 2 – MATCHING STRATEGY TO A COMPANY’S SITUATION
- Shared Values & Company’s Culture
MODULE 3 – INDUSTRY AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Understanding Industry Attractiveness & Competitive Conditions
MODULE 4 – COMPANY’S SITUATION ANALYSIS
- Company’s Opportunities & Threats
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strength & Weakness
MODULE 5 – OBJECTIVES, STRATEGY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- What kind of Objectives to set
- Managerial Value of Objectives
- Short-range & Long-range Objectives
- All Managers Need Objectives
- Rule for Stating Objectives
- Why have Performance Objectives
- Objectives Need to be Time-Based
D A Y 2
MODULE 6 – CORPORATE STRATEGIES
- What is Corporate Strategy?
- Tasks of Corporate Strategy
- What Business Strategy involves?
- What is Business Strategy?
- Functional Strategies
- Operating Strategies
MODULE 7 – IMPLEMENTING STRATEGIES
- How to Craft a Strategy
- Characteristic of strategy-Making
- Budgets, Policies, Best Practices, Support, Systems and Rewards
- Strategic vs Financial Objectives
- Communicating the Vision
- Mission Statement for Functional Departments
- Managerial Value of a Strategic Vision & Mission (Example of a Strategic Vision)
- Culture and Leadership
MODULE 8 – LEADERS ENHANCING EFFECTIVENESS
- Developing leadership skills to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your team in achieving the organization’s strategic objectives and goals
MODULE 9 – ANCHORING INFLUENCE
- Developing and applying constructive and personal styles of persuasion which is an essential ingredient of leading and driving initiatives
MODULE 10 – COACHING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- The importance of coaching as a Leadership tool in motivating performance and achieving results
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities.